Beth Berkowitz and Ishay Rosen-Zvi share a book that was an "unexpected influence" upon their academic work.
ARTICLES AND NEWS
- Interactive map of the wine trade in antiquity.
- Michael Satlow on digital humanities and the Talmud.
- Al-Hakawati.net, a virtual public library of Arab and Islamic heritage.
- Two thousand year old road exposed at Beth Shemesh.
- Christopher Rollston looks at misogyny in the Bible.
- In honor of International Women's Day, Sarah Bond enjoins women to write book reviews.
- In our continuing DSS at 70 series, Mike DeVries considers War, Peace, and the DSS.
- Audio of Jacqueline Vayntrub's PSCO presentation, “Native Theories of Text Production and Transmission in Biblical and Parabiblical Literature”, is now online.
- Hindy Najman reviews Benjamin Sommer's Revelation and Authority at Marginalia.