"Water was not simply part of the background of Jewish experiences in Egypt; rather, it was central to their lives as they developed new perspectives towards the land."
ARTICLES AND NEWS
- Share your AJS panel ideas or find a panel here!
- Find your ancient doppleganger!
- Timothy Lim discusses what we've learned from the Dead Sea Scrolls after 70 years.
- A visual guide to Babylonian Jewish demons.
- Carmen Palmer discusses repentance at Qumran.
- Discussion of the many kinds and sorts of Zoroastrian manuscripts.
- Video at the British Library asks why digitize Hebrew manuscripts?
- Anneli Aejmelaeus reflects on her career in Septuagint studies.
- Second monumental arch to Titus and his victory in the Jewish War found in Rome.
- Michael Johnson discusses Sociolinguistics and the Hodayot.