- Unexpected Influences returns to AJR with Dr. Elizabeth Clark and Dr. Tal Ilan!
"How to improve my writing? I decided to read the “great authors,” noting how they constructed their sentences and paragraphs. To whom did I turn? To Henry James, a counter-intuitive choice for someone who aimed to write on late ancient Christianity."
Articles and News
- 2017-2018 Katz Fellowships: Science, Religion, and Jewish Culture! Applications due October 31st 2016.
- 2017-2018 Frankel Institute fellowships: Jews and the Material in Antiquity! Applications are available now.
- "Why Isn’t the Rhetorical Real? The Case of Epiphanius of Cyprus" – By Todd S. Berzon on Marginalia.
- "The Literary Imagination in Jewish Antiquity" podcast with @EvaMroczek @UMJudaicStudies.
"The Summit of Spiritual Perfection in the Messiness of Worldly Affairs" – By John Moorhead on Marginalia.
"Of rings and rituals: Teresa Morgan's Roman Faith and Christian Faith" by Kate Cooper.
Interview with Emanuel Tov on the Septuagint by William Ross.