Dr. Paula Fredriksen continues the SBLAAR16 review forum of Chris Hayes' What's Divine About Divine Law?
ARTICLES AND NEWS
- Eidolon begins a series of articles on childbirth in antiquity
- Hundreds of manuscripts hidden in ISIS-held territory are recovered
- On Marginalia Tim Whitmarsh discusses his new publication on atheism in the ancient world
- Interview with Philip Davies on the Dead Sea Scrolls and Early Judaism.
- Early Christian Church discovered in Turkey.
- Sarah Bond talks about the Roman calendar on KUAF.
- Coin of Antiochus IV discovered in Jerusalem.
- 2100 year old bowl discovered in Jerusalem, which is inscribed with name Horkanos (Hyrcanus).
Time and Cosmos in Greco-Roman Antiquity, now at New York University’s Institute for the Study of the Ancient... https://t.co/BV9DXOekav— SCS (@scsclassics) December 11, 2016