Dr. Sarit Kattan Gribetz shares her strategies for teaching the Mishnah to students with no exposure to rabbinic texts.
ARTICLES AND NEWS
- Drone footage catches the Acropolis covered in the snow.
- Interview with the makers of a 3d model of the Jericho skull.
- Discussion of Roman amphitheater at Hippos and its potential functions (seems like one should be skeptical of some of these claims).
- Eidolon essay contest for high school Latin students!
- Alex Jassen discusses the Dead Sea Scrolls Community.
- SBL Handbook of Style Blog takes a look at Sifre/Siphre.
- Neville Morley looks at history in the age of Trump.
Spent this morning's dissertation research literally counting Nazis - New Testament Studies got quite some backstory, eh— Matthew Chalmers (@Matt_J_Chalmers) January 11, 2017