For the final installment of the SBLAAR16 review forum of Christine Hayes' What's Divine about Divine Law, Dr. Hayes responds to panelists' remarks.
ARTICLES AND NEWS
- Sarah Rollens on violence in the Bible: Greatest Hits
- Rare inscription on a recently discovered limestone fragment dated to the Hasmonean Period
- Israeli archaeologists discover Bronze Age vessel with a remarkable human figure
- Divers in Ireland discover seventh-century Christian book "shrine"
- Marine archaeologists employ new technology in the Mediterranean
- Recap of news and events regarding authenticity and provenance in 2016
- On Eidolon, the latest article on childbirth in antiquity covers theories for bearing the best possible offspring