Phillip Webster investigates the mechanics of the ancient soul’s materiality.
'I suggest that, in order to study the psukhē in its particularity, the problem we face is strikingly parallel to a problem described by some scholars in gender, queer, and transgender studies."
ARTICLES AND NEWS
- Dvora Weisberg discusses Levirate marriage at Bible Odyssey.
- Jenny Dean discusses her use of a live action role playing model to teach the period after the death of Caesar.
- Bull of Nimrud is the latest destroyed artifact to be 3d printed.
- Michael Press discusses the Afghan Genizah.
- At Marginalia's First Impressions podcast, Christine Hayes discusses the nature of divine law.
- Andrea Berlin discusses the open access Levantine Ceramics Project at Biblical Archaeology.
- Video of the unwrapping of the En-Gedi scroll.
- Multi-Dimensional Yahwism: The Temple at Elephantine at ASOR Blog.
Apply now for ISAW's Visiting Research Scholar program! The application deadline for 2017-18 appointments is Nov 20 https://t.co/jFbT1iXcFA— ISAW NYU (@isawnyu) October 3, 2016