ARTICLES AND NEWS
- AJR took a two week hiatus due to papers, grading, and cute children. But we're back!
- Palmyra is the latest site to fall under ISIS' control.
- First century aqueduct discovered in Jerusalem.
- JTS has posted the Mishnaic manuscript R1622.1 on a new website.
- Sefaria asks how much Tanach is in the Talmud?
- BAR commemorates the destroyed city of Nimrud.
- At AJR, Judith Weingarten writes a beautiful elegy for Hatra.
- The New Yorker on Everett Fox's unique bible translation.